1.7

I have not Banquet Chicken for over a year because they changed the product.I bought a box of "Family Size" assorted pieces.

Upon opening the box I got one chicken breast and four legs. I do not like dark meat but my fiance does. However it was not enough to feed the two of us let alone a family. Not even with sides.

For $10.00 I could have bought a package of assorted chicken and breaded it myself and had more than enough for four people. It ruined my dinner plans. I had to buy take out.

Disappointment is not the word.Disgusted would better describe how I feel about this company and their product.

Review about: Banquet Meals Crispy Fried Chicken Frozen Meal.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Banquet Meals?

Comments

I too experienced the same: One breast, 1 drumstick and 3 thigh backs.GROSS.

I contacted Conagra and they apologized and sent me coupons. I now bought the original family pack and it just....gets worse! One breast, two legs, 2 thighs and NOW extra breaded "product" to fill the weight in the box. I need to start frying my own chicken again and am quite able but with the kids grown up I thought this should be a great inexpensive choice.

Sad to say, product has reduced in quality and I am certainly not impressed.Done.

offconsumerpissed
Muncie, Indiana, United States #1267653

If five pieces of chicken AND sides are not enough to fill two people, it's probably time to reevaluate your eating habits.