Product: Banquet Meals Pot Pie Clear all filters (0 of 12 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Banquet Meals - Potpies

you should be ashamed of your selfs advertising and selling such a bad product mega pies. they are so dry inside I couldn't even enjoy it. you suck I will never buy any banquet products again.

Banquet Meals - Bad pot pies

Was it cheaper to use concrete in your crust? You guys used to be good. No more!!!!!! Luann nelson

Banquet Meals - Directions

Why caint you print directions in black on white. Seniors like myself caint read the instructions or ingredents. Our eyes arent as good anymore. They are all done in dark letters on dark colors. I am talking aboute the pot pies.
4.0

Banquet Meals - False advertisement

Banquet Meals - False advertisement
My chicken pot pie is empty compared to the photo on the box. I will not buy again

Banquet Meals - Beef banquet Pot pies

I have brought some at my local grocery store did not have any beef in the pot pies it just had potatoes carrots peace in it you call that a beef pot pie where's the beef man y'all need to put more beef in them

Banquet Meals - Banquet pot pies are worthl

We had banquet pot pies again, and once again I checked everyone of them. There were no more then 2 to 3 potatoes,2 carrots,1 to 3 peas and maybe 3 to 4 pices of meat. So done buying banquet they are not worth the money. These were my handicapped sons favorite very disappointed . Sincerely Roxanne Powelson.
Additional Fees

Banquet Meals - Those banquet pies

The banquet fruit pies are the best thing that I ever bought they are worth the money they are way better than the dinners but please continue those good old fruit pies
5.0
Additional Fees
Banquet Meals - Plastic in my fake meal
I was eating my potpie and there was a piece of green plastic in my meal i am very disapointed with the quality of your food and products i could of been hospitalized
DGimes1952

We had Banquet Mega pot pies for dinner tonight and it made us sick! First of all peas and carrots were minimal,I got 1 potato,my brother got 2. No gravy to speak of and loade...

Reply to reviews
Disgusting supposedly chicken pot pie.All dark meat like rubber. So salty, that was the only flavor. Make it edible or stop making them.Cheapest ingredients in the land.

Are two boxes for friends it was embarrassing. Batter was no good greasy won't stand a chicken. That chicken is gross cheap chicken. That's not good chicken diculous what a wa...

#1200744

Banquet Meals - Pot Pie

How can you call it a beef pot pie... If it doesnt have any beef in it? Not even a little piece. There was NO BEEF in my pot pie. Im 3 months pregnant and really wanted that beef pot pie. But come on guys.
2.3