347 views
Featured

Let me start off saying how badly I was craving your frozen fried chicken because I remember how good it was when I was a kid. Went to the grocery store and got a box.

Well first thing is how expensive it is. $10 for a box of frozen BREADING. I got home, made it, and am absolutely disappointed and disgusted at the quality and lack of breast (meaning there was NONE). There was absolutely no white meat chicken (I love all but especially breast).

There was disgusting, mushy dark meat (if you can call it that). There was more breading than any kind of meat. This isn't just for the frozen fried chicken...this goes for all of your chicken-in meals and bags like chicken nuggets, etc. I'm highly upset!

I'd be ashamed if I were you all. I actually want to go throw up! I will never buy another banquet chicken product again.

That is NOT chicken when it's nothing but brown mush with veins and bones. I have uploaded a photo (the orange stuff is buffalo sauce).

Product or Service Mentioned: Banquet Meals Banquet Chicken.

Location: 1221 Georgesville Rd, Columbus, OH 43228

Comments

You could have purchased quite a bit of fresh chicken and prep items with that money.

Food Expert
You may try to share your experience with Banquet Meals customers as well as the company top management team by posting your comments via the company social media networks. Please find the company contact information on the Banquet Meals Contacts tab on the Pissed Consumer website.

It's been like that for the last several years. I stopped buying Banquet Frozen Chicken long ago for the very same reason.

It's nothing but greasy mush. If you get any chicken at all it's tiny and I mean tiny scrapes of dark meat.

@PissedConsumer1706903

I purchases a box an same thing. Thought it was like the old days when it was meat also in the box but like he said was all bones no white or really any meat of the chicken Just boes a mush inside an breading.

I will never buy again. So sad.

I can't believe anyone would buy a second box. An surprised Noone has choked on them.

I too remember how delicious frozen Banquet chicken was when I was growing up. Thanks for the heads-up. I'll be sure not to ever buy it again.

Banquet Meals Reviews