Contact Banquet Meals Customer Service
Banquet Meals Phone Numbers and Emails
(877) 266-2472Conagra Brands, Inc.
(800) 722-1344Conagra Brands, Inc.
(800) 461-4556Canadian Consumer Affairs
(312) 549-5823Senior Legal Specialist – Intellectual Property
Banquet Meals Emails:
Banquet Meals Contact Information
Summary of Banquet Meals Customer Service Calls
Top Reasons of Customers Calls
Consumers Call the Most From
Why Do People Call Banquet Meals Customer Service?
Product/ Service Question:
- “Hair in my food”
- “Found a piece of glass in food. It cut my grandmothers lip”
Request for Information Question:
- “Product question”
- “Question about gluten free”
Shipping and Delivery Question:
- “The people that calked u with ideas about bigger tv dinners get the ideas from me and the raoe n hurt me”
- “Need to make more crust more juice bigger family size”
- “I bought you a box of banquet fried chicken and i didnt get 5 pieces”
Payments and Charges Question:
- “To thank them. And to see if they have any discounts on quantities of products on qu”
- “Due 2 COVID, my coupons expired.”
- “Bought boxed fried chicken for nearly ten dollars. Received 1 breast, 1 thigh, and 5 leds, least liked part of a chicken. . Would like a refund,vor a certificate for another box. Hopelly will get 2 of eacparts”
- “Talk to a customer service”
- “The box of chicken was backs and ***”
- “Pot pie”
- “Complain about frozen meal”
Pros: Fast meal, Easy to cook and taste good, Cheap, Price, Meals are very good
Cons: Banquet frozen meals quality or taste, Was unnecessarily made poorly, Very bad, To few of pieces to high priced, Tiny pieces of bone throughout
, , , ,
Banquet Foods specializes in warm food. The company was founded in the 1955 providing frozen dinners. American packaged food company ConAgra Foods, Inc. purchased Banquet Foods in 1980. Its headquarters is based in Omaha, Nebraska, USA. The company offers family meals, home style bakes, pot pies, chicken nuggets, and buffalo wings. Banquet Foods provides ready-to-heat microwavable dinner kits. There is also a ‘Banquet Brown & Serve’ frozen breakfast sausage. PAM cooking spray, Chef Boyardee canned pasta, Ranch Style Beans, Reddi-wip whipped cream, and Hunt's Manwich sloppy joe sauce have non-BPA liners on the packages. Banquet Foods uses online and offline coupons. It provides them in newspapers, on company websites, and through different distributors.
Banquet Meals is ranked 271 out of 1210 in Food Manufacturers category
USA, Canada, Worldwide
Compare Banquet Meals To
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm. A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future.