Verified Reviewer

Featured

I purchased what was supposed to be 2 Banquet Spaghetti and meatballs dinners. Upon opening the packages, I immediately noticed one package had NO MEATBALLS.

I compared the dinners by visual observation and noticed the dinner missing meatballs was full of noodles and the dinner with meatballs was scantily clad as compared to the other. Needless to say, I am disappointed, I am also NOT vegetarian.

Like, how are you guys gonna advertise spaghetti with meatballs and pack (supposedly per quality approval) and price anything other than what you advertise? Definitely no meat and certainly no balls of meat.

User's recommendation: If you are able to, spend a little extra and opt for Marie Calendars meals.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Banquet Meals Pros: Cost.

Banquet Meals Cons: Portion, Food quality.

Location: Baltimore, Maryland