114 views
1.4

I've bought Banquet chicken pot pies as a quick meal option, for years. While they're definitely not homemade quality, they taste pretty good.

However, this week I bought the chicken pot pies, and the quality was so below what I am used to. The chicken pieces were tough and fatty, with very few vegetables in the pie. The crust was a different texture than usual, and when I bit something hard, I found there was a piece of bone in the gravy. I am so disappointed.

Thinking this was a fluke, I cooked another one tonight and, minus the bone, the pie was the same: tough chicken, very few vegetables and the crust was thick and not flaky at all. Banquet - if you've changed the recipe, go back to the original! If you're saving money by lowering quality control, save money somewhere else! I'm on the hunt for a new quick meal.

Won't waste my money on Banquet Chicken Pot Pies again. So disappointing!

Product or Service Mentioned: Banquet Meals Pot Pie.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Banquet Meals Pros: Are very convenient.

Banquet Meals Cons: Not consistent quality, Chicken pieces tough & fatty, Piece of bone in pie, Very few vegetables.

Comments

#1931166

not mouch for what you pay not baying agne

Banquet Meals Reviews