As a long time consumer of banquet products I've always felt safe using them. Until now.
Below are pictures after microwaving your quick fries for 3 minutes in the microwave. I had set the microwave,as directed, for 4 minutes.Following instructions, thank goodness I hadn't left the room, as the entire kitchen began filling with smoke and I had to pull the hot product out of the microwave.
I don't think I can ever trust to use banquet products again.
I've previously kept a range of your products in the freezer to throw in the microwave for a quick snack for my husband and myself. Even the grandkids. Thank the Lord this wasn't my grandson putting these in the microwave!
Reason of review: Product caught fire, even though instructions were followed.
Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.