Banquet Meals - Review in Food Manufacturers category from West Palm Beach, Florida

Hi!First, I'd like to say how much i love Banquet Chicken and have been buying the frozen 8pce chicken box for most of life!!

I am fifty y.o. and disabled now, and I still love to buy banquets 8pce chicken box! Recently, I've had some very bad experiences with BC Box. It seems like you are selling your chicken boxes with only one part of the chicken in the box!

I bought at least two or three boxes lately and they all had only *** in the boxes!! Now, while breast are fine, so are the legs, thighs and wings that were all missing from my boxes of chicken!! I don't know whether to stop buying this chicken all together now or what? As an honest consumer, i am hopeing that you would in good Faith send me out some of your chicken as an apology and/or for my troubles and with all parts of the chicken within the boxes!

I will always enjoy Banquet 8pce.

Chicken Boxes for even more years to come, no matter what your decision may be!Have A Great Day!

Kind Regards,

Robbie Green

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Additional Fees

Product or service
Banquet Crispy Chicken
Review category
Food Manufacturers
review #875990

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Banquet Meals? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.