3.8
Additional Fees

Hi!First, I'd like to say how much i love Banquet Chicken and have been buying the frozen 8pce chicken box for most of life!!

I am fifty y.o. and disabled now, and I still love to buy banquets 8pce chicken box! Recently, I've had some very bad experiences with BC Box. It seems like you are selling your chicken boxes with only one part of the chicken in the box!

I bought at least two or three boxes lately and they all had only *** in the boxes!! Now, while breast are fine, so are the legs, thighs and wings that were all missing from my boxes of chicken!! I don't know whether to stop buying this chicken all together now or what? As an honest consumer, i am hopeing that you would in good Faith send me out some of your chicken as an apology and/or for my troubles and with all parts of the chicken within the boxes!

I will always enjoy Banquet 8pce.

Chicken Boxes for even more years to come, no matter what your decision may be!Have A Great Day!

Kind Regards,

Robbie Green

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss banquet crispy chicken. Banquet Meals needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned banquet crispy chicken in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Banquet Meals.

Had an Experience with Banquet Meals?

Comments